Month 4 was a blur of sleep training and feeding with the most exciting part being the beginning of feeding solids. We started with rice cereal and then transitioned to oatmeal cereal. They LOVE the oatmeal and took to solids really well! They have pretty much slept through the night since the introduction of solids which is great for us. I also made a huge supply of my own babyfood with my babyfood maker. The Babycook is an appliance that steams and purees all in the same appliance. So handy!
1 comment:
I really enjoyed making Benjamin's baby food too. It is easy to do and so healthy without all those extra preservatives. I think making their food with fresh ingredients lets them taste the full flavor (way yummier than jarred food!) and start enjoying food at an early age. Not to stand on a fresh-food-for-babies soapbox or anything... :)
Post a Comment